Hey everybody. I am going to do my best to post weekly updates documenting my progress and actions. This will help keep me accountable, and provide all you followers out there with a timeline to work with. Remember to take small steps every day towards your goals, and give yourself a break every once in a while!
- Finalized my hosting research (Bluehost or Hostgator)
- Wrote blog posting on Hosting
- Researched business/ domain names on NameCheap
- Collaborated with VA on Fiverr.com
- TOOK ACTION! Finally committed to the project.
- Purchased a hosting package from Hostgator (3 year, Business Cloud)
- Purchased five domains from NameCheap.com
- Posted a few jobs to Upwork.om
- Set up barter deal with a graphic designer
- Set up Hostgator DNS for my domains through Namecheap
- Got free logo designs from a freelancer on Upwork
- Started website building
- Wrote content for website pages
- Launched first website, live to the public
- Continued with website build
- Got refund from Fiverr VA for late delivery, still left him a great review!
- Took most of the day off!
- Picked up audio gear from storage for the podcast (See below for clickable link)
- Went to bank to get direct deposit information
- Signed up for Amazon Associates
- Bought another copy of the Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss, after my dog eats the first one.
- Continued website building
Final Thoughts: Take a look at my expenses vs earnings. This is what you should expect when you start out. There is no such thing as overnight success, but you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet!
If you find this post interesting, or have any questions, or just plain found something to call me out on please leave a comment below.
*Monday-Friday starts out an eight-hour workday, before getting started on the projects listed above.